NEW DATE – Cold Chain Live!
Cold Chain Live has a new date! Our exciting new, must-attend conference for cold chain businesses, Cold Chain Live has been re-scheduled to 25-26 February 2021. Still providing delegates with a range of inspiring, informative and up to the minute insight into the opportunities and challenges of running a modern cold chain business, Cold Chain Live boasts an impressive speaker line-up.
Centrally located at the International Convention Centre, Birmingham, with superb transport links, the two-day conference will explore the challenges and opportunities the temperature controlled logistics industry faces now and in the future.
Cold Chain Live will feature a main stage programme, chaired by Sameena Ali-Khan of ITV Central News which will host some of the most senior figures from within the cold chain and related industries, as well as experts from government and academia.
Specialist breakout zones will be the hubs where experts will lead discussions and conduct demonstrations on the topical and shared challenges of cold chain businesses.
- Gavin Williams, Managing Director UK & Ireland, XPO Logistics
- Tim Moran, Managing Director, Lineage Logistics UK
- Dr Rob Lamb, Sales & Marketing Director, Star Refrigeration
- Professor Alan McKinnon, Professor of Logistics, Kuehne Logistics University Hamburg
- Alan Hunt, Managing Director, UK & Ireland, Schmitz Cargobull
- Amy Shortman, Director of Product Marketing, OverHaul
- Stephen Lawrence, Group CEO, i-Sec
Cold Chain Live offers a range of opportunities to get your brand in front of this impressive audience. From hosting a specialist zone to providing product demonstrations or taking part in panel discussions, to simply having an exhibition stand in the catering area, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved. Contact the team to find out more.