Cold Chain Live!
February 25 2021 - February 26 2021£150 – £500
Cold Chain Live is the must attend event for cold chain businesses in 2020. This two-day conference will provide delegates with a range of inspiring, informative and up to the minute insight into the opportunities and challenges of running a modern cold chain business.
The main stage programme, chaired by Sameena Ali-Khan, will host some of the most senior figures from within the cold chain and related industries, as well as experts from government and academia.
- Gavin Williams, Managing Director UK & Ireland, XPO Logistics
- Tim Moran, Managing Director, Lineage Logistics UK
- Professor Rob Lamb, Sales & Marketing Director, Star Refrigeration
- Professor Alan McKinnon, Professor of Logistics, Kuehne Logistics University Hamburg
- Alan Hunt, Managing Director, UK & Ireland, Schmitz Cargobull
- Amy Shortman, Director of Product Marketing, OverHaul
- Stephen Lawrence, Group CEO, i-Sec
Our specialist logistics, transport, energy and compliance zones will provide delegates with a choice of content, where experts will lead discussions and conduct demonstrations on topical and shared challenges.
Partnership opportunities are available for this event. Contact the team to find out how you can get involved. Call 0118 988 4468 or email email@example.com
Book your place before 31 August to get an Early Bird discount on the full conference + dinner package.
Scroll down to book and pay online or download a booking form
We are delighted to be able to provide delegates with a live hotel booking system for Cold Chain Live! Click the link to get the best rates available.