Marsh Commercial – changing risk profile of hauliers panel discussion
The inflationary and supply chain challenges in the UK has added pressure on historically thin profit margins for fleet and haulage operators. That’s why we’ve assembled our team of experts to help you take the right steps to minimise the risks to your fleet, drivers and finances.
Have your say and join in with our panel discussion, June 23 at 11-11.45am and hear from our experts as they:
- Explore rising inflation and the impact this has on claims and the cost of insurance.
- Offer practical advice on how to manage and keep hold of your drivers, whilst ensuring their safety.
- Demystify Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) applications and how it can become your competitive advantage.
- Delve into the challenges of phasing out traditional fuels and the practicality of reaching net-zero.
- Bring you up-to-date on the latest impact of legislation regarding tachographs, whiplash reforms and changes in Highway Code.
Whether you’re operating throughout the continent, or a smaller specialist haulier serving the local area, these are insights that can help drive your business forward.
Comments are closed.