COVID-19: RESOURCE HUB from Backhouse Jones
Cold Chain Federation member Backhouse Jones are trying to make things easier for operators to find out non-medical information they might need to handle the effects of COVID-19 on their employees and businesses. They will be updating this page regularly with information we think you need to know.
- General employment issues and contract issues when things go wrong with those you deal with (updated 13 March 2020) – click here .
- Financial help from the government (updated 20 March 2020) – click here.
- Senior Traffic Commissioner Issues Emergency Statutory Document to Deal with COVID-19 (updated 20 March 2020) – click here.
- COVID-19 – DVSA to increase the use of Desktop Assessments? (18 March 2020) – click here.
- COVID-19 – Relaxation of EU Drivers Hours Rules for certain HGV Drivers (18 March 2020) – click here.
- COVID-19 – Proof of delivery: A practical response (20 March 2020) – click here.
- COVID-19 – MOT testing suspended (20 March 2020) – click here.
- COVID-19 -What about if I am self-employed (21 March 2020) – click here.
- OTC advice for operators – response to COVID-19 – operator licensing, local bus service registration & vocational driver conduct
- Temporary relaxation of the enforcement of EU drivers’ hours rules – click here.
- COVID-19 – Guidance on freight transport – click here..
- COVID -19 – Guidance for staff in the transport sector – click here.
- Senior Traffic Commissioner issues a statutory document in response to the COVID-19 outbreak – click here.
Please call Backhouse Jones on 01254 828300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any advice.