Exporting from UK to EU? T1 Transit Documents Now Issued From Brunel in Dover

If you are moving goods from the UK to EU countries, we can provide T1 transit documents that allow movement of freight into the EU without import charges when crossing borders, up to final delivery point where the T Form will be discharged.

The transit declaration (T1) is needed when importing goods into the European Union or for transit of goods within this territory (for example, from one customs warehouse to another warehouse within the European Union).

Find out more HERE.

For more information regarding services, lead times and costings please contact: Mike White – Group Operations Director
T: +44(0)1268 243610 / M: +44 (0)7703 342938 / E: mike@brunelshipping.co.uk

Leave a Reply