Upcoming BSI Webinars
Cold Chain Federation member BSI have 2 excellent sustainability webinars coming up.
Tuesday 12th July 10:00 – 11:00 Putting people first – prioritizing health and wellbeing.
There is an inherently human element to sustainability. Indeed, five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals feature human wellbeing, clearly demonstrating it’s not all about the environment.
Human wellbeing is rooted in organizations understanding the role they play and how they can enhance value for their employees, customers and communities. As we build back better from the fallout of COVID-19, it’s clear that psychological health and safety is essential to create safe and fulfilling work environments that enhance well-being.
Key topics discussed:
• Concept of prioritizing people
• Standards framework supporting people wellbeing
• ISO 45003 – Psychological health and safety at work
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/3OeZtqJ
Tuesday 13th September 10:00 – 11:00 Defining Waste: How does waste impact the environment and what can we do to reduce it?
What will the session be about?
Organizations must understand the impact their waste management has on the environment and establish plans to reduce it. Waste management isn’t just about sewage, but any resource that is wasted or has become unusable in production processes.
BSI actively support clients and organizations to advocate best practice, champion sustainability and boost organizational resilience.
We can help you achieve your sustainability goals for waste whatever they may be, for any organization large or small – at the beginning of your sustainability journey or at a point where extra support can help you to achieve objectives and progress onto the next step
Join us on the 13 September where our experts will take you through a path to understanding the problem of waste and how to reduce your environmental impact.
- Waste – what is the problem and how do we define it?
- How aligned is the waste problem to climate change?
- How is ‘single use’ married to waste?
- What standards exist in the field of waste and resource management
- Can the journey to circular economy for a business be supported through standards and a management system approach?
- How can this approach be optimised
- What can we expect in the future (EU/UK regulatory landscape)
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/3br2MwR
Comments are closed.