Your complete Back to Business toolkit – free guides and resources
Now we know what the government’s next phase of lockdown looks like, you’ll no doubt be thinking about how to go about adapting your business accordingly and protecting your future. But what does that mean from a Health & Safety and HR perspective?
To make sure businesses fully re-open safely and stay compliant, Cold Chain Federation member Citation, and their team of experts are creating a complete back to business toolkit.
In a regularly updated series of free guides, you’ll find all the key considerations you need to make ahead of entering the new world of work.
Free guides and resources to plan out your business roadmap
Within the toolkit, some of the free resources that you might find helpful include:
- Returning furloughed employees back into the workplace – the key considerations you need to keep in mind when bringing people back from furlough;
- Fire safety roles and responsibilities in the workplace – the perfect starting point for getting your fire safety obligations in order and reviewing your current systems;
- Flexible working: your responsibilities – to help you understand your legal responsibilities and manage a workforce that expects new levels of flexibility.
- The core foundations of employee engagement – top tips for looking after and engaging with your people as they return to work;
- How to introduce social distancing in the workplace – guidance on the impact of social distancing in the workplace and how to start preparing your workspace;
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) and facemasks in the workplace – all the areas you need to think about if your people need to wear facemasks in the workplace.
Got any questions, or want to find out more about your member benefit?
Thanks to our many years of working with businesses – especially during this unprecedented time – we know just how important it is you get your HR and Health & Safety compliance just right.
Citation is proud to have longstanding partnerships with membership associations across the country, supporting their members with guidance, advice, and preferential rates on our services.
When you partner with us, we’re on hand to make sure that you’ve got access to all the information, tools and templates you need to keep you compliant from day one.
Some of the great resources we can offer you include:
- 24/7 access to our team of HR and Health & Safety experts;
- In-depth resources featuring our expert guidance and guaranteed advice;
- Tools, templates and examples that you can easily make specific to your business;
- Elearning modules so you can rest assured that everyone understands their responsibilities in the workplace.
If you’re ready to start planning for the next few weeks and you want the help, guidance and advice of Citation’s expert team, call 0345 844 1111 or leave your details here.
Please say which membership association you are from when making an enquiry to claim your member benefit and discounts.