New for 2021, Cold Chain Conversation is a series of debates with eminent cold chain experts discussing the big issues facing the industry in a ‘Question Time’ style format.
We will kick off the series with a debate on ‘Defining a Net Zero Cold Chain’ – to try and tackle the big questions on what a net zero cold chain might look like and what the steps might be to get there as well as what the key challenges and mandatory obligations might be for individual businesses in the cold chain.
Shane Brennan will chair the session and will be joined by:
- Professor Toby Peters, Professor of Cold Economy at the University of Birmingham
- Professor Alan McKinnon, Professor of Logistics at Kuehne University
- Professor Judith Evans, head of Centre for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Research at London South Bank University.
- Dr Tim Fox, expert in sustainable food systems and climate change adaptation
- Tim Moran, Managing Director UK of Lineage Logistics and President of the Cold Chain Federation
- Tom Southall, Policy Director of the Cold Chain Federation
Submit your questions for the panel by Friday 5th February by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.